High quality polyester-coated ceramic tiles available for Sublimation. These tiles are also used as inserts for Picture frames and wood boxes!
Tips: Make transfer larger than the tile by at least 0.25”.
- Using a heat resistant tape, secure the transfer face down on the tile.
- First place your rubber or felt pad on the press.
- Place the tile facing down and place a sheet of plain white paper on top.
- Press at 400ºF for 6-7 minutes using light pressure.
- Remove transfer immediately being very careful as tile is extremely hot.
- Allow to cool on a clean surface.